onsdag 28 augusti 2013

Where did it all go?

A. Every  90 secs for 12 min, 1 Snatch, build towards 90%+
- I worked my way to 65kg?

B. Every  90 secs for 12 min 1 C&J, build towardst 90%+
- I got to 85kg

C. Back squat, 1 RM

- I skipped this:-)


D.
4 rounds for reps and time:
Amrap Front squat, 60kg, 20X0, When you can no longer keep the speed - drop the bar.
50 Double unders


Time: 8:00 min
Reps: 12 - 10 - 8 - 4



This was without without a doubt one of the funniest workouts I have done in a long time!  My motor skills and timing had obviously decided to stay at home and take a day of!  While I was sweating and wondering what was going on - they were hand in hand on a couch somewhere watching a Rocky movie!  That is the conclusion I arrived at when I had gotten through the OLY part of the workout, and not gotten close to 90%!
I could not get one single solitary lift that felt good? Honest to God!  No a single lift!

I dont know what this was all about, but it was one of the workouts where you sit down afterwards and wonder why?

Tomorrow will be a better day - no doubt about it!  I truly believe that these workouts help form character, just as much as the ones where everything goes according to plan:-)

God bless!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar